NM NBCT Network organizes annual retreats for current, MOC (renewal) and returning (advanced) candidates. Retreat activities include applicable workshops for each of the components and consultations for registrants. Virtual Retreats are 2 hours long offered in the AM and PM depending on the candidate’s portfolio focus. Candidates select retreats at a cost $20 each.
Retreat topics: Go to Calendar of Events page to register and pay.
- The Basics of National Boards: Let’s Get Started
- Deep Dive into Component 2
- Deep Dive into Component 3
- Deep Dive into Component 4
- Types of Thinking and Writing for all components
- Goal Setting for all components
- Analyzing Student Work for Component 2
- Analyzing Videos for Component 3
- Using Data and Assessment to Drive Instruction
- Level 4 Rubric for all components
- Component 1: Test preparation (class part 1)
- Component 1: Test preparation (class part 2)
Check Calendar of Events for upcoming trainings and registration.